We’re super excited that we are finally getting a SAILCLOTH tent for 2019! So why not celebrate with a simple tent layout under a sailcloth?
There are a few differences when comparing a regular white vinyl pole tent and a sailcloth tent:
- The vinyl is far more translucent than a regular white-out vinyl top (this can be a double-edged sword: it does not block as much of the sun, so it may feel warmer under a sailcloth canopy versus a white-out vinyl canopy, but you also get the vibrancy of the translucent
- The ends of the tent are rounded
- All poles are a stained wood to compliment the canopy
- It does not have a valance
In this layout, there is space for both a small bar and a small buffet, and we mixed up the seating by doing both harvest tables in two rows along with four additional 10-person 6′ round tables. Under the tent is also a 15′ by 18′ dance floor and a table for the DJ.
If you wanted to replicate this layout, you would be looking at a rental cost between $4,700 and $6,500 depending on the style of chairs, style of dance floor, lighting design, and whether or a prep tent and catering rentals were necessary. If you would like a custom quote based on this layout, don’t hesitate to e-mail us today to get started!
In this layout, we used:
- 8′ by 40″ Harvest Tables
- Fruitwood Chiavari Chairs
- White Resin Folding Chairs (ceremony)
- 15′ by 18′ Wood Grain Dance Floor
- Black Cafe Lighting
- 6′ Round Tables