We’ve been getting quite a few inquiries recently for 150-guest weddings, so we’re back with another 150-guest tent layout option! This time, we’re showing you how a 40’ by 100’ pole tent can fit 152 guests at 5’ round tables, space for a sweetheart table, an 18’ by 21’ dance floor, as well as space for a buffet set-up and a full bar!
In this layout, we used:
- 5’ Round Tables with Linens
- Crossback Chairs
- White Resin Folding Chairs (ceremony)
- 18′ by 21′ Wood Grain Dance Floor
- White Bistro Swag Lighting
- 8’ Tables with Linens for Buffet
- 6’ Tables with Linens for Bar & Back Bar
- A 3’ Round Table (Sweetheart Table) with Linen
If you wanted to replicate this layout, you would be looking at a rental cost between $7,000 and $9,800 depending on the style of chairs, style of dance floor, lighting design, and whether or a prep tent and catering rentals were necessary.